Impact Behavioral Health Partners offers two distinct programs: Residential and Non-Residential. Both offer the professional services provided by the Impact service team, but only clients of the Residential Program receive affordable, permanent housing in agency owned or leased apartments. More than 80 percent of residents have been in the program for at least two years, and more than 20 percent have been in the program for at least ten years.
Impact provides affordable housing and support services to adults recovering from mental illnesses. The agency operates all programs in keeping with its core values:
- People recovering from mental illnesses should live in an environment that enables full realization of individual potential for independence.
- People recovering from mental illnesses should have the opportunity to enjoy and participate in the full range of community life.
- People recovering from mental illnesses have a right to make life choices within the same parameters as all members of the community.
- Differences among people are a source of strength for the community.
To qualify for an Impact program, applicants must:
- Have a mental illness and
- Be in need of supportive housing and/or mental health services.